pic1.jpg
wayback_kodiakbuttoncopy.jpg

My Five

MyFiveButton.jpg

Support Public Radio

You can support public radio through underwriting and we can help you drive traffic to your place of business by reaching the educated, affluent and decidedly handsome KMXT listeners. Contact This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it or This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it today!

Station Blogs & Links

Freeform
Are you a KMXT volunteer with a blog or website about your show? This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it .

 

kmxt-sustain-bag-front.jpg

Copyright vEsti24
Jul 14 2014
Chimney Fire Causes Brief Safeway Evacuation, Closing PDF Print E-mail
Monday, 14 July 2014

This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
    The Kodiak Safeway store was closed for several hours Sunday due to a fire in the bakery. Store Manager Mike Murray said in a post to Friends of Kodiak that the fire was limited to the smoke stack of one of the store's two baking ovens.
    The Kodiak Fire Department responded and evacuated the store while police kept cars away. Murray said closing the store at the time was the right thing to do for everyone's safety.
    He said the firefighters inspected the kitchen from the oven to the roof and found no damage outside the smokestack.
    Murray said the store was back to normal by early evening.

 
< Prev   Next >